- Respect the bond between Owners and pets. We recognize that all of our pets share emotions. They feel pleasure, pain, fear, anxiety, happiness and sadness. Although we take pleasure in the relationships we build with our pets, we consider the effects we have upon them for their benefit, both mentally and physically.
- Become recognized across Chennai, not just for the quality of our facilities, but for the quality of the pet and pet owner care we provide. We will do so by implementing the necessary systems using a Participative Management design. We will all share our knowledge to better implement and improve the quality of service we offer our pets and pet owners. All of us will become empowered through exceptional grooming.
- Believe in our value system and will strive to live by it. We will work hard to achieve financial success but never at the sacrifice of these values.
To provide a safe, active and healthy grooming services that meets everyone’s expectation, while improving the quality of life for both dogs and the owners who love them.
- Pets – The care of pets is our primary concern and our purpose. We will strive to offer a quality of care for our pets that is limited only by what our pet owners are willing to pay for.
- Groomers – We value our Groomers. Our Groomers are our most important resource and our primary goal is to enable empowered Groomers to realize their highest potential.
- Human/Pet Bond – We are here because we recognize the many benefits derived from our relationship with the pets under our care. We will celebrate these benefits amongst our pet owners and ourselves.
- Knowledge and Skills – Ultimately, it is the knowledge and skill we develop that will limit our ability to service our pet owners and pets successfully, efficiently and with pride. We will strive for the highest level of knowledge and skill.
- Resources – As each project is determined, the necessary resources must be made available to perform our job. Examples of resources include adequate manpower and latest equipments.
- Empowerment – It is our goal that everyone becomes empowered. Empowerment can only result from training, development and support to the point of Trusted Communication with our pet owners.
- Supportive Environment – We shall support each other’s efforts when working toward our common vision.
- Cooperation – We will work together to create a spirit of teamwork and cooperation and seek win-win solutions to conflicts.
- Commitment – Through empowerment we will work to satisfy every pet owner that we service so that we never say no. This is not the same as saying yes. When a conflict exists we work hard to find a resolution to that problem that satisfies the pet owner.
- Respect – When it comes to Respect, there is no hierarchy. We will at all times and in all ways are respectful of our co-workers. We will strive to insure that our behavior is perceived as contributing to their sense of self-worth.
Behaviors that support respect include:–
1. Listening to what the other person has to say
2. Demonstrating honesty
3. Being on time
4. Using a positive tone of voice.
- Honesty – we will do what we promise people we will do. We will say only those things that are true.
- Tolerance – we will encourage diversity of thought and experience, and will build our organization on individual’s relevant strengths rather than focusing on their irrelevant weaknesses.
We adore our clients... We value our clients not just because they are our clients but also because we share the same platform. The platform of loving pets... Cho Chweet happened because of love for pets by the breeder and Pet Lover and not by gauging the matter for commercial factor. Our client sees this & feels this... They appreciate our care... They appreciate our love for pets and they appreciate and understand our reminder for grooming too.
As a part of our service we offer a full consultation prior to your dog’s grooming to discuss price and the perfect style to suit the breed of your pet.
- Teeth brushing
- Bath & brushes
- Nail trims
- Ear Cleaning
Prices vary from breed to breed. Not only that different sizes, temperature and condition of pets is responsible for the different price. To get an accurate price estimate, please contact Cho Chweet Administrators.